View Single Post
Old September 20, 2012, 03:07 PM   #4
BigJimP

I have a pair of BPS Hunter models ...both very solid guns / but the high capacity is a different animal - it has the quality of all the Browning BPS guns...but its not a sought after model ...it has a fixed cyclinder choke, retails for around $ 650 ...not a good resale value / because most guys will go with one of the cheaper Rem 870's or the Mossberg for a tactical pump shotgun...

http://www.browning.com/products/cat...2&tid=263&bg=x

BPS high capacity comes in a wood stock version or a synthetic version.....and in the current catalog they're both only available in .410 ...( not 12ga ...) ...??? I think they used to be available in 12ga ...but I'm not sure...

Benelli M-1 is an inertia operated semi-auto ...with changeable screw in chokes...but like Creeper said - there is more than one model...

Is the Benelli a better gun than the BPS - heck no ....is it way different, Yes !! You have an apple and oranges comparison on your hands....

The better Tactical shotguns out there....the M-2 Benelli's are pretty good ( Inertia operated ) ...or the Benelli M-4 is very good ( gas operated ) ...but you'll spend a lot more money for both ....

Depends on whether you're really going to shoot this thing or not ....or if its just going to set in your safe.../ personally I have a lot of shotguns - but I have no use for a Tactical shotgun ...its only good for Tactical stuff...not shooting clays or hunting or whatever..../ I rely on my handguns for defense...and my shotguns for fun ...clays, live birds, etc..( whether they're pumps, semi-autos or Over Unders...) shotgunning is fun...

http://www.browning.com/products/cat...2&tid=211&bg=x

BPS Hunter model ...is available in 12ga, 16ga, 20ga, 28ga and .410 ...and in a 12ga ...it makes way more sense to me than the high capacity in .410 ....

Page generated in 0.03120 seconds with 8 queries