View Single Post
Old February 16, 2006, 05:18 AM   #12
Octogonal

Hi friends
More info from Spain. With the description, it is a authentic SB. Santa Bárbara is very old. The company manufactures weapons for 466 years because it was founded in 1540 in Seville, and the factory of Oviedo where the revolvers were manufactured is of 1794. It supplies to the Spanish army for centuries. Most of Italian makers as Pietta or Uberti manufacture under a recreational and cheap standard. But SB manufactures its products with military quality of high precision with a good steel. The SB weighs 120 Grams less than Pietta but its resistance is bigger. That facilitates the shot and do it more comfortable. There are hardly pieces in the market, because they have no longer been manufactured for about 20 years. I only know an armory (in Spain) that still has some pieces, but they are expensive, email: [email protected]. The proprietor is very kind but I don't know if he will know English, if you write him in Spanish will be better. If you don't know I can help you. The proprietors of revolvers SB has a wide stock for the future The cylinder is not interchangeable with Pietta. With Uberti I don't know. I recommend that you put in the SB the hammer's spring of Pietta. The action is softened with its spring. Their precision is magnifies. Even with mediocre hands as mine, I have obtained fantastic punctuations with them. The point is low and is necessary to elevate. But the revolver is magnify (under good maintenance conditions) and of great resistance to the waste. In the Spanish or international championships 99% of the Spanish competitors shoots with SB. You have bought very very cheap. Missoura Don, you are a lucky man. I hope you know to appreciate the revolver. Gmatov, thank you for your words.
A small gift so that you request pieces:
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/7601/img0011lb.jpg
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4315/img0025xt.jpg

Hasta pronto amigos

Page generated in 0.03295 seconds with 8 queries