View Single Post
Old July 5, 2011, 12:17 PM   #22
Gym

It looks cool on the utube videos. But it is an akward size and shape. Lends itself to not being accurate because of the length and shape. It is not an auto "which I prefer" and it's not that easy to shoot. I would rather have a mossberg 930 or a Benelli or FN, in auto. Plus they are far more accurate. I know a guy who works at Keltec who has one. He even told me that they had to use them for their 3 gun shooting team, "of course". But he would have rather have kept his 930, which is a no no if you work for them of course.
It's way overpriced and 14 rounds vs 9 or 10 in auto, isn't enopugh of a trade off considering you can load more in the other ones while still firing. Let's see how they hold up over time. They are around for sale if you look around enough. It is strictlly an HD weapon, and to me at least, if you can't shoot something with 5-10 rounds, then the other 4, aren't going to help much. Plus shen someone is shooting at you, are you going to remember to flip the switch?
The idea that the auto can just blast 8 or 9 rounds without taking your gun off target to pump it, makes all the difference. I guess I just don't like pump anything also. They were supposed to be auto at first, but the ATF warned them that it would be classified a destructive device.Now that would have been cool. Loose the switch and go semi auto.

Page generated in 0.02255 seconds with 8 queries