View Single Post
Old September 15, 2021, 07:38 AM   #86
wild cat mccane

Your logic is junk and growing a bit tiresome.

Here's a perfect example. Republicans controlled all branches of government under President Trump.

Obama banned Saiga rifles because of Russia's takeover in Ukraine, yes? Did Trump reverse that ban?

So it seems to me, yet again, we have Democrats punishing Russian aggression. This ban on ammo is due to the use of nerve agents. Totally unacceptable to us nerve agents. Russia is the country NATO was founded against. Punishment is directly tied to Russian weapons, private and otherwise. But again, Republicans won't punish Russia, won't create their own punishment, but will continue to have an issue with the punishment.

Also, your hobby was destroyed by the hobby maker thanks to the K recovery Democrats are worried about with zero mention from Republicans. K recovery is some are doing better now and some are doing worse. That is the entire basis of the Democrat appeal. Trying to help the lower leg of the K. Undoubtedly there are enough people in American who are doing better now who can afford current pricing on ammo. Based on "economics," ammo would come down if people weren't buying it.

To turn a profit during an odd time that isn't a sustained time, your ammunition hobby community has clearly shown IT doesn't care one fig about you.

It's the ammo retailers. Clear and simple. Stop blaming everyone else.

Page generated in 0.02854 seconds with 8 queries