View Single Post
Old February 26, 2013, 07:20 PM   #29
Stevie-Ray

Quote:
But for someone who has no permit and his hndgun "prints" anyway, what has happened?
In Michigan, which is an open carry state, he has broken the law, as it cannot be concealed. A "printing" handgun is concealed and you'd better have a CPL. Open here means fully open as being able to see holster containing handgun. Here it is best to get a CPL and you'll have all bases covered. Generally the only grief you get from police in printing is when somebody reports a gun and police tell you to please put some looser clothing on. Happened to a friend of mine. Cop told him to please consider his clothing, so he tucked his shirt in and replied, "That better?" Cop shrugged and walked away. A tight-fitting t-shirt, needless to say is not a good idea, unless, of course, it's tucked in and you're open carrying. I carry in the summer with a loose t-shirt and have never had problems, though I was once outed by one of our local restaurateurs just because he "notices things like that." Probably carries one himself.

Page generated in 0.03804 seconds with 8 queries