View Single Post
Old August 31, 2012, 06:54 PM   #10
BigJimP

Good - serviceable guns...no, they don't need action jobs to be very serviceable ...so I agree with you in that respect. At the same time ...as I've gotten older and been able to invest in some real nice higher end guns..I have come to appreciate their triggers and actions.

So yes, I do think there is a difference in the quality of some revolvers...and if some very well made guns have action jobs on them ...to make the triggers just the way you want them ! ...man they are a piece of true precision equipment......and I love em...!

For me, its not a hard solid line between real high end production guns ...and some of the more custom made guns ....its a fuzzy line. Are the more custom made guns with action jobs better than the production guns ...maybe, maybe not....but I sure enjoy having some really fine examples of each in my safe...and every time I touch them, I really appreciate how well they were made / regardless if they're production guns like the S&W model 27's, that I like very much, or the more custom Freedom Arms revolvers - that I also love.

All of my guns will shoot better than I can ...with or without action jobs.....but I do appreciate good craftsmanship.

Page generated in 0.03729 seconds with 8 queries