View Single Post
Old July 25, 2009, 04:15 PM   #13
Brian Pfleuger
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
I didnt want to get caught half way in the car and get dragged out unprepared or have him block my exit then punching out a windshield and pulling me out.
He's not going to "punch out a windshield" (or any window for that matter) unless he's Chuck Norris, or seriously high on something. Even if he does, DRIVE AWAY!

Get in the car, start it up and drive. If he stands in the way then honk your horn and move slowly forward. Have your sister on the cell to 911.

A gun is the absolute end of the line, last resort. You STARTED by drawing your gun, without making any reasonable attempt to leave. If he grabs at your door, drive away. If he punches at your car or breaks a window, drive away.
Driving away may include driving into (not over, into) him if he's getting truly out of hand. Using your car is better than using a gun. Give him a bump if he's getting VIOLENT, I mean really truly violent, he'll get the message.

The gun is always there if things get truly out of hand. Your job, and mine, is to make every effort to make sure things do NOT get truly out of hand.

Last edited by Brian Pfleuger; July 25, 2009 at 04:22 PM.

Page generated in 0.09363 seconds with 8 queries