Thread: TAURUS
View Single Post
Old June 2, 2013, 06:53 AM   #9
budd

Taurus tracker

Gentilmen
I have good luck with Taurus products and Rugers. I have bad luck some times with S&W and Remington and in the 70's I bought a Charter Arms Bull Dog brandnew and it was out of time and I felt lead pepper my every time I fired it and Charter Arms refused to repair or replace the pistol. I currently have 2 Traurus Trackers, one 44 Mag and other is a 45 ACP and both have 4 inch barrels. While both are very nice and reliable and have shot several thousand round through them with out a single major or minor problem, I just think a 45 Colt would be better chambering and I feel a 3 inch barrel would be a better better choice for a carry over a 4 inch. I know 1 inch isn't much of difference but I like the shorter barrel, it makes sitting a little easier and better sight picture and balance over the snub nose revolver, but really I like the feel and balance just like a S&W mod 12 round butt with a 3 inch barrel they made a long while back. The .45 Colt chambering I find is better choice and more versitile than either the 44 Mag and 45ACP, in my opinion.

I would like to thank all who answered my onping Question.

V/R
J.Budd

Page generated in 0.03210 seconds with 8 queries