View Single Post
Old May 6, 2011, 02:37 PM   #75
markj

Quote:
If youre afraid of the gun, then dont get one.
I am not afraid of the gun. It just isnt for me. Dont take it personally. I have shot them, they shoot just fine. Just not my cup of tea.

I know the family of the baby was in that car, it was a glock, he did shoot himself wit hit, you can read about it in the Omaha World Herald it isnt I heard, it is I know, as I said I stay away from glock owners, they are like beemer folks. Crazy and get angry if you dont fall down and worship the glock or BMW they prefer.

I been shooting way before glocks ever came on teh scene. I shoot my cousins (LEO) just fine. I dont like the trigger safety thingy and why should I learn it when I learned the 1911 just fine? Use what you want, dont go telling others what they need to use or learn.

I doubt they will "pack up" and go after anything, you have a vivid imagination.

Takes a bit more care to carry one in the chamber, therefore I belive that type of gun isnt for everyone. You dont agree?

The guy shot himself in the video was nervous and did it wrong. Not cause he was not familiar with it, first time in front of a camera and class of kids.

Guy in sweat pants grabbed the gun by the trigger and it went off, wont happen with my 1911s.

Page generated in 0.03479 seconds with 8 queries