View Single Post
Old May 26, 2010, 10:42 AM   #25
LordTio3

I just finished reading that 19 page piece of political deceit and spent 15 minutes puking pure concentrated rage and wondering how it is even legal that they misquote, misinterperet, and misdirect the American people like this.
These people are literally evil. They have a prejudicial HATE of guns and the gun community at large and will do whatever it takes short of shooting us to brain the public into seeing things their way, including, but not limited to, repeatedly screaming outright lies in their faces until they take it as gospel truth.

I... I don't,;
I don't even have a word for what I feel right now. I want to crush something, and scream, and yet I'm so confused and dumbfounded by the audacity of these people that I'm baffled...

... and enraged...

... I'm Baff-aged... and I don't know what to do!!!

Please some half-educated person volunteer to go one national television and just plant these people in the dirt with some sound logic and common sense.
Please.
~LT

Page generated in 0.03305 seconds with 8 queries