View Single Post
Old March 13, 2006, 05:03 AM   #5
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
I told my wife to go to the back part of the house and that someone is out there!
Well of course someone was out there. Unless your doorbell is tied to the malfunctioning alarm, then how else would the doorbell be rung?

Quote:
The whole thing was the cause of a false alarm and I don't want this thread to be about that but the fact I never heard Sheriff Dept. or is everything OK! Scared the sh** out of me! I had no clue who was out there. After I opened the door the deputy asked me if he scared me and I said hell yes! I am just glad I didn't have my snubby with the Crimson Trace grips at the time or the deputy might would have crapped his pants too!
You probably didn't hear the guy calling out and identifying himself as being from the Sheriff's Department or inquiring if everything is okay because he probably had no indication that anybody was home.

As for scaring the deputy with your snubby with laser grips, I doubt it. Remember, he was there because of a report of trouble and so he was likely on his guard already. Besides, why would you be pointing the laser at him?

I am not sure I follow why it was that you were so scared because somebody rang your doorbell. You should have been on guard because of the time of the event, but unless somebody is trying to get inside your home, ringing the doorbell in the early morning should not cause so much mental anguish.

Also, since you rationalized that at the time, the ringing bell could not have been good news, then why did you take a pistol to check things and not a rifle?

Page generated in 0.03241 seconds with 8 queries