View Single Post
Old August 1, 2001, 09:17 PM   #41
bookkie

I sent my subscription off by pony express the first week. Why? Only one reason. I've told Rich and others many times that if there is anything I can do to help....... Well I'm a man of my word.... Quite frankly I don't care if the magazine is any good (but knowing Rich it will be).

For what Rich and the crew here at TFL has done for us over the past three or four years.... I don't think we can thank them enough. $20 bucks? Peanuts compared to the many hours I've spent here learning and sharing ideas. I have not learned everything I've learned regarding the 2nd on TFL, but I'll bet I've been pointed in the right direction for the orginal documents more times than I can count. And I don't know of any other forum where you had better have the documentation to back up your assertion or you will get corrected post hast by people who have their heads screwed on right.

For those of you who have not put in your subscription yet and who have ever asked a question here and gotten good advice...... how much was that advice worth to you? Remember without Rich and crew there would not have been TFL around for you to turn to for the answers.

Thanks Rich and all of you at TFL,

The debate is not about guns,
but rather who has the ultimate power to rule,
the People or Government.
RKBA!
bookkie is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03097 seconds with 8 queries