View Single Post
Old April 14, 2009, 10:37 AM   #191
levrluvr

Quote:
No one responsible for your situation but you. Take some responsibility for it and quit ripping everyone else.
My sentiments exactly. Post after post crying about your situation when it's nobody's problem but your own. How many primers I buy or how much powder or factory ammo I stock is my own business. I, like many others, have seen this before and stocked up- last year! It's a free country, and if something comes up for sale, it's first come, first serve. Same thing happens at an auction- high bidder wins, and if you don't show up, you don't even give yourself a chance. When you got into your 'new' hobby is irrelevant. You got into it at a very, very bad time.
I equate this to you having a new generator, the power goes out, and all the gas you had in store was a gallon for your lawnmower. You then go waving your arms angrily around the neighborhood because everyone else has a generator purring away on the gas they had the foresight to store.

If you absolutely must have primers, sack up and buy some on gunbroker, or go for a long drive and look for small gunshops that may have some stock squirreled away. Stating that those of us that purchased in quantity prior to this frenzy just to resell on gunbroker is pure BS- there are very few that did. I have a lot of components and ammo, and I don't need or want to sell it, nor do I feel bad about having more than the guy next door that has little or none, for whatever his reason.

Page generated in 0.03649 seconds with 8 queries