View Single Post
Old June 15, 2019, 02:24 PM   #25
Metal god

Not sure what that's about but can only assume Guffey is talking off topic in a thread again . This thread has nothing to do with case volume or thin or thick walled cases as it relates to case volume . This is about my chamber and what it's doing to the brass and why .

Maybe the thinner walled cases of the Winchester brass are weaker and maybe there head to datum measurement before firing was at minimum and my headspace is somewhere close to field gauge length . This makes them unable to handle the stress my chamber is causing them resulting in the thinning at the web ???

The manufacturer emailed me back asking for info on the order . One of the things they asked for was my email address . Did they not just email me the info request ??? Not to mention everything they asked for was provided in the first email . Everything was prefilled out for me by the web sight because I contacted them through my logged in account .

This is not to encouraging to me for there competence since everything they asked for was already given .

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Last edited by Metal god; June 15, 2019 at 02:30 PM.

Page generated in 0.02518 seconds with 8 queries