View Single Post
Old November 15, 2009, 10:24 PM   #13
Senior Member
Join Date: July 8, 2009
Posts: 125
There is no requirement to do "X" amount of transfers at all.

You can only do transfers at the location listed on your FFL, any other location needs another license. There are exemptions for shows and special events but beyond that you need to be at the location listed on the license.
07 Manufacturer and 02 SOT and 08 Importer.
NRA Certified Instructor Pistol/Rifle. NRA RSO.
Owner of GunEnvy. See our Facebook page for more.
docpadds is offline  
Page generated in 0.03133 seconds with 8 queries