View Single Post
Old July 10, 2012, 01:01 AM   #21
GWS

Quote:
and life just goes on like that ....a little shooting, some reloading, some gun cleaning, a little woodworking, some cycling, --- even a little work --- a few chores around the house.../ help my wife if she needs some help ..../ kids, grankids, ....( even my worst days are pretty good man !).
Better knock on wood....you're due for a really bad day. You sound like you're semi-retired ... good for you! I only wish. I'm just semi-tired ... okay, that's a lie...fully-tired, but I look forward to trips to the range, though they're not as frequent as yours. Wood working? That's part of being a building contractor...looking forward to retirement from that. Probably will sell every shop machine I own...table saws, planers, shapers, jointers, radial arm saws...probably will only keep my jig saw, drill press, and chop saw.

I reload .40, .38, .357, .45acp, 30/30, .243, .223, .308, .270 ...so far. All the pistols and 2 rifles (.223 & .308) so far on the Pro 2000...with a bullet feeder and case feeder. (homemade c.f.) I only shoot 12 gauge, so Walmart provides the ammo, and it works really well at a good price for my weekly trap and 5-stand clays. I don't have the time to load shotgun...yet.

Page generated in 0.04018 seconds with 8 queries