Thread: Hey, Hogdogs!
View Single Post
Old November 18, 2011, 04:24 PM   #16
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
I have seen the previews but not a show yet.

This'n may be better than the other 3 attempts at portraying hog doggin... It won't take much work at all as the 3 others were absolutely sorry renditions of serious hoggers using their skills and minds to put feral hogs in the pen.

As for makin' a barr hog and releasing him, if it is in a place where land owner agrees I may barr a few young little boars.

Not every landowner asks for 100% eradication. Some want population reduction with a maintainable number. If they allow or ask, barrs can be made as they produce the best quality (better than a sow even) meat and more of it.
You are right. Even if you didn't see the show, you are correct in that it is pretty sorry at least from the perspective of depicting the females. You may think so with the males, too.

As for barring the hog, the 80s+ client was being threatened with being put out of business by the hogs' destruction of her lands. The gals come in and proclaim some rooting near the house to be done by young hogs and so they prescribe the answer to the octagenerian's hog issue is to get the boar making all the sows pregnant that produce the little hogs. So they set out to find a boar. They manage to find a single boar with virtually no tusks...well their male partner does and they complain about it. The cutting supposed occurs, and the problem is solved! Amazing!

So the gals did nothing to reduce the current number of hogs depredating the woman's land and so they will continue to damage her lands just as they have been doing and the singular hog that was castrated won't impregnate any sows, but other males will come in very quickly or some of the small males will take over.

Scorch's channeling of PTB is on the money.

Page generated in 0.02059 seconds with 8 queries