View Single Post
Old February 17, 2013, 10:36 PM   #13
Tom Servo
Staff

Quote:
Gigglesnort. I'd halfway expect to hear that when the Gunshop Commandos are all gathered around, pontificating on their version of the Real World.
In Gushop Commando Real World, everyone has Viking chest hair and a beard like Chris Costa. Everyone. Square dance night is pretty awkward and quite alarming to witness.

Quote:
The last data I have is from a December 2011 article indicating that the .45ACP was trailing the .357SIG in the LE market.
That doesn't count for much, though. LE has never really embraced the .45 all that much. By the time automatics came into regular use, magazine capacity was a big consideration, and the 9mm (and later .40 S&W) won out on that front.

As long as there are guns for it, the loading will stay alive. As long as guns are still being produced for it, it will thrive. Most major manufacturers are making first-tier pistols in .45, and Springfield's new little polymer dealie is selling like hotcakes.

I don't see the .45 going away anytime soon. Now, if they were referring to .45 GAP, that's a whole other matter...

Page generated in 0.02593 seconds with 8 queries