View Single Post
Old January 29, 2013, 11:56 PM   #36
Daugherty16

Say goodby to your slidefire stock

which is (i think) pretty clearly what Diane means to ban with that language. Don't forget, she looked at a lot of pictures of guns and accessories before writing (sorry, making her interns write) this onerous piece of legislation. So she really knows her stuff. Why, i'll bet she can tell a clip from a magazine. Well no, she probably hasn't ever seen a clip, star or stripper.

Anyway, write your congress people. make cogent, potent arguments. Unfortunately, if they have already consumed the Kool-aid, they won't listen - but tell them anyway. Each letter, email or phone call carries the representative weight of hundreds or even thousands of constituents who don't wall or write. Even a committed anti, faced with thousands of communications against a bill, might reconsider. Maybe they don't really have deeply held principles after all, save for re-election instincts.
"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness... How pathetic." - - Ted Nugent

"Cogito, Ergo Armitum Sum" - (I Think, Therefore I Am Armed)- - anon.

Page generated in 0.02500 seconds with 8 queries