View Single Post
Old January 16, 2019, 05:35 PM   #30
deerslayer303

Thanks for all the replies guys. I think my OP was taken the wrong way or maybe I should try to better write my thoughts. This thread helped me understand the difference in pressure the two propellants make and how they differ. As for the guy in the video, well someone said it best "ONE BIG DARWIN AWARD". Not only that, in the video hes measuring the clays WITH A TEASPOOON!! SMH. I reload smokeless cartridges, and shot shells, and I'm very anal about it. I measure every charge right down to the tenth. As I don't really trust a powder thrower. But mainly I love playing with B.P. as its so hard to screw up. With my biggest screw up being a dry ball in a GPR, and getting a dang cleaning jag stuck LOL. I even LOVE loading black powder shot shells, and even using my old H&R Topper as a ML. Too much Fun. Many will remember a young and dumb deerslayer that came here to learn this craft. And it was ALL OF YOU who helped me to keep my fingers, eyebrows, face, arms, eyesight, etc. etc. to this day. SO for that I THANK YOU ALL!

Page generated in 0.02786 seconds with 8 queries