View Single Post
Old October 28, 2021, 06:00 AM   #8
kymasabe

Update: well, turns out I really like this side charging thing. I had AK's for a decade before selling them all and switching to AR's, so right side charging doesn't feel "wrong" to me. And, as much as I want to dislike Bear Creek Arsenal, I gotta say...this upper runs great, no jams. I've only function tested, haven't scoped it yet for ccx accuracy and probably won't. My only complaints with it is the barrel is supposed to be M4 profile, but looks fat and is heavy as heck. BCA says it 2.5 lbs barrel. So, my plan is to disassemble the upper, toss the barrel, gas block and handguard in the parts bin, and the plan us Faxom Gunner barrel, or KAK lightweight barrel, with a delta ring and handguard cap so I can use a light polymer handguard, preferably Magpul MOE SL. Then, red dot and done.
Regarding BCA customer service...has been excellent so far. My side charger arrived with a chips in the finish in the end of the charging handle, emailed BCA and sent a pic of the handle, they responded within a day and sent me a new charging handle, arrived a few days later.

Last edited by kymasabe; October 28, 2021 at 08:16 AM.

Page generated in 0.02066 seconds with 8 queries