View Single Post
Old December 6, 2005, 05:49 PM   #3
spacemanspiff

the reason you are feeling empty is because you are on a diet. btw, just for your benefit let me tell you about the thick juicy burgers i'm making tonight: i'm marinating them in a delicious honey sauce, and will dice up onions and pepperjack cheese, mixing that with two eggs, a cup of seasoned bread crumbs, and will grill them to medium perfection. thick slabs of tomato and leafs of lettuce and slices of clausen pickles will adorn the pattys well.

i'll brown up some freshly cubed potatoes and smother them with salt and pepper.

hungry yet?

anyways, now that your bulging tummy is irritated at the tofu and ricecakes you've been eating lets get back to the topic. wheres the devil smiley at?

you wouldnt have had to risk life and limb by going unarmed if you'd just BUY PANTS THAT FIT YOU NOW, NOT 10 YEARS AGO!

Page generated in 0.02457 seconds with 8 queries