View Single Post
Old September 3, 2013, 06:01 PM   #14
spacemanspiff

I was in the same boat a few weeks ago. Done with the Kimber so I traded in and got a Colt Combat Elite. Impulse buy kind of, as I really wanted something in Series 70, but that would have taken up a much larger chunk of my budget once I got done making the Series 70 look how I want (replace trigger/sights/grips/and a few other things), when I could just get the Combat Elite and be done with it.
Besides, I was happy with the thought of a 80 when I started thinking about a Colt, it was the advice of a buddy who swayed my thinking to the 70.

As with the ARs, I believe the working mans best option is to save up another month or two for something with quality, like a Colt AR or in this case a 1911.

Will the buyer be happy with anything else? Sure, no doubt about it. I might enjoy the off brand of sodas you find at Walmart or Fred Meyers. But I prefer to get the real thing.

Page generated in 0.03466 seconds with 8 queries