View Single Post
Old July 3, 2012, 06:29 PM   #12
Baba Louie

A. Nothing good happens at 2:00am.

B. If you must be out at that time, be very aware of your surroundings, especially if it includes a man holding "long gun with both hands" in the car next to you (obviously not the driver). "Honey, does that guy have a..."

C. Brakes. Use them. The second you see the above next to your car.

D. If you can, try to remember color/make of assailants vehicle as I doubt you'd be able to get plate numbers after the fact.

Other than that, I got nothing.

Kudos to driver who did pull over to stop and change drivers. Kudos on getting to nearest hospital ASAP. OK, so maybe add...

E. When traveling in strange cities, do you know where the closest ER is? Might want to look that up beforehand.

The disbelief of seeing B. and recognizing a threat can take a second or twelve for some people. Don't be that person, I suppose. Isn't it sad that we have to "What If" these types of considerations instead of just enjoying life?

Maybe, after re-reading the article a third time and my response, I should add the last bullet point in regards to the victim who had the ability to pull over...

F. Have the will to live and survive.
A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington, January 8, 1790, First State of the Union Address

Page generated in 0.02398 seconds with 8 queries