View Single Post
Old October 12, 2018, 06:07 PM   #5
Unclenick
Staff

The rules for the centerfire stage of NRA Conventional Pistol allow any centerfire chambering to be used, but bull's eye weapons in 32 caliber are not just part of the American target shooting scene, but are also used in International Match competitions and they are all .32 Long. The GSP has switch-barrels so its receiver may be used in .22 rimfire as well as in .32 matches, a nod to countries whose gun laws don't allow their citizens to own more than one handgun. AFAIK, the only. 32 caliber match ammunition made and sold commercially is .32 Long wadcutter match ammunition.

Mike38,

Have you looked at cast wadcutters? With .38 wadcutters, I found the Lee Tumble Lube design cut groups from my K38 in half as compared to any of several brands of HBWC match loads. I don't believe they make a .32 wadcutter mold now, but you could get them to make one special if you are motivated enough to handle the tooling charge. Their six-cavity molds are quite successful in my experience. But before I did that I would first try just loading their 90 grain SWC design backwards and flush with the case mouth.
NRA Benefactor Member and Golden Eagle

Page generated in 0.03482 seconds with 8 queries