View Single Post
Old December 26, 2018, 07:41 PM   #53
chaim

I can't really narrow to one, I have three favorites that I currently own, and one other that I use to own which is about equal to them on the list. My CZ 75B and 1911 (in this case a first gen S&W 1911SC) because I shoot them better than all my other handguns and they have been extremely reliable. Also on the list is a 3" K-frame (in my case, my S&W 65LS) because it is reliable (though it needs some maintenance- due to so many rounds through it, it needs to visit a smith because it shaves lead/copper off when I fire it which can be uncomfortable), I'm almost as accurate with it as the CZ and 1911, and it is a beautiful gun. Honorable mention is the .40S&W SIG P229 I used to own (also 100% reliable and it was so accurate that it made me look like a good shot). Another thing I love about them is that they are small enough for carry (the CZ in 75B Compact form and the 1911 in Officer or Commander form) yet big and heavy enough for a lot of range use.

If I had to pick one, my answer would be different on any given day. Right now, it would be either a 9mm CZ 75B or a .40S&W SIG P229.

Page generated in 0.02766 seconds with 8 queries