Thread: Gun Belt
View Single Post
Old February 28, 2018, 03:06 PM   #18
RETG

I have to correct my statement....

It was NOT actually shipped, in fact it has not been shipped as I type this. They did what many companies do, the immediately issue a shipping notice and send an email saying "your item is on its way."

However, the item has not been actually turned over to the post office and scanned into their system.

So, their shipping is basically like everyplace else.
NOTE: Not complaining just correcting a statement.

The video was sort of goofy, but it was one of the more decent reviews....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=5z9w5lzP7W0

Code "TALON" was noted at the end and in the info section below the video.

Also ran across another code for a review from an Aussie on youtube; "EVERYMAN." I order via online and it accepted the TALON code with no problem.

I did find two videos that disclosed problems with the pin spring in the buckle giving way. One the guy said he could fix, the other was left up in the air cause he was going to contact Kore since it was two-months out of warranty.

Some reviews stated Anson was better, but I didn't like their shade of brown for the gun belt (preferred darker brown) and all reviews showed that the Kore was stiffer and I preferred the look of the X1 buckle over any buckles from Anson.

Good luck with yours; I'll post what I think when I receive it. Might take the full
shipping time considering where I live since once the mail hits SLC it is delivered up here in the SE Idaho mountains by pony express.

Page generated in 0.02741 seconds with 8 queries