View Single Post
Old January 10, 2013, 02:34 PM   #118
Moby

Executive orders on gun control

OK, it is happening....time to act yet?

I wish people would wait till at least an idea was proposed. Speculating on what the President might do, when he hasn't even proposed anything yet, seems pointless to me too.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT THIS????
NON, it is not just speculation.

We all know how politics work. Joe Biden floating the idea of executive orders to change gun laws in this country. This is to gage just how much opposition to the idea there is. If we do not react by calling and writting our representatives it will come to pass.

If you have not CALLED, and WRITTEN to your representatives do not complain when you lose your rights!
I urge EVERYONE OF YOU to call and write your Senators and Congressman both state and federal to voice your opinion about dictatorial decrees eroding America’s rights. The more Obama gets away with the more he will take from you. DEMAND congressional backbone.
Contact your representatives here. PLEASE, do not put t his off, DO IT!!!
If you wait…it may be too late! Do not think everyone else will do it. So far they haven’t!

http://whoismyrepresentative.com/
“A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” ~George Washington
US Coast Guard 76-86 Semper Paratus

Page generated in 0.02539 seconds with 8 queries