Thread: A Rant
View Single Post
Old February 22, 2006, 12:35 PM   #1
Mikeyboy

A Rant

I see a thread in tactics and training about using two pistols with two hands. I write a great reply using historical data and links that takes me 15 mintutes to write, time I should be doing my job. I go to post...no wait, spell check first to make my post a step above...OK and I push submit....thread is closed???? What happened??? Must have happened in the 15 minutes while I was typing my post. Must be something serious. Did someone say post a dirty word, slander someone, or break another TFL rule??? No in just two short pages, most of which was taken up by a hiccup post error, the thread was was thought to have "Run it Course" and closed. Wow, we can go on for weeks discussing proper use of the English language (again this is a SWAT/Gun forum), and we can be showing pics of our weapons for almost a year now, but one active discussion about an actual shooting tactic, on the tactics and training forum mind you, gets closed for no good reason. Do not want to get anyone in trouble, but it is just annoying.

Last edited by Mikeyboy; February 22, 2006 at 02:51 PM.

Page generated in 0.03453 seconds with 8 queries