View Single Post
Old March 26, 2013, 11:41 PM   #5
tahunua001

the only two guns discussed here I have any experience with are the bushmaster ACR and FN Herstal FS2000.
I personally hated the ACR, none of the controls are in a good spot. the only thing I was able to find with less than 30 seconds of searching and close scrutiny was the trigger, and even that the trigger sucked and I couldn't hit anything with the damn thing.

the FS2000 was a much more interesting design. the safety is inside the trigger guard, the mag release allows for single hand mag changes, left side charging handle allows you to keep your firing hand in place and sight picture intact. some low points are the trigger takes some getting used to but most bullpups have subpar triggers compared to conventional designs so it's probably nothing to worry bout. also the factory peeps are pretty bad, very small apertures. a red dot would really make the FS2000 shine.
if I ever had the money and opportunity I would pick up a FS2000 in a heartbeat.

if the XCR is anything like the ACR I'd pass...

Page generated in 0.03485 seconds with 8 queries