Thread: IAC shotguns
View Single Post
Old April 22, 2011, 05:40 PM   #14
kemassey

I just got my trench gun yesterday from buds. I didn't pay to much attention to their return policy. I looked it over at the shop and missed that the front sight bead was crooked and the hole wasn't even inline with the top of the barrel. As soon as I walked out of the door it became my problem. If I want it fixed it has to go back to Interstate Arms CO. Took it to a smith today to get the sight bead squared and replaced. He asked me how much I planned on shooting it. Contrary to what you will read on the sellers sights the metal on these norinco guns isn't better than the authentic model 97. Basically if I shoot it to much the hammer and sear or trigger or all the above will wear out and cause the hammer to fall when chambering a shell. Just a little FYI for any that are interested in a repro trench gun. You get what you pay for when it comes from china. Also the bluing was not the best on the receiver. On the plus side the Stock and pump is very nice wood. I'm done ranting. Have a good weekend.

Page generated in 0.02824 seconds with 8 queries