View Single Post
Old July 4, 2010, 12:19 PM   #6
Uncle Malice

I am mostly an IWB guy too, but I have found the I can easily carry the PPS is the front pocket of my cargo shorts(not the cargo pocket). They are plenty big and deep - I can even fit my Glock 19 in there - and the gun is so thin that it doesn't print. The Glock certainly prints.

If you're mostly going for IWB, I think the PPS would be better in that role. Get something like a Comp-Tac MTAC and it will disappear.

I really like the magazine release and it's easy to get used to. In speaking with a buddy who has the PM9, he said that he had an issue with his finger wrapping all the way around the gun and accidentally depressing the magazine release. He also has pretty long fingers, but it may be something to keep in mind.

Page generated in 0.02309 seconds with 8 queries