View Single Post
Old April 26, 2009, 12:51 PM   #300
tiberius10721

It will end soon if people stop buying 30 thousand primers at a time!relax people shoot a little less buy a little less for a few months and soon the market will be flooded with primers and powder!For example my local gunstore got a boatload of primers and pistol ammunition 2 days ago so I bought one thousand and thats it I dont need anymore than that.If the hoarding continues we will end up with permanent price hikes in everything gun related!black powder pistols are also an awesome alternative .they are fun to shoot and load and you actually end up firing less.the lead balls are easy to make also.so is making the black powder if you have a safe place to do it.Ive been shooting black powder firearms for about the past five months and its far more enjoyable than shooting my other guns my kid likes it to!Now if it looks like President obama is going to get re-elected and the dems get more seats in the house and senate and we get a couple more liberal judges in the supreme court then hoard like crazy and form local militias!

Page generated in 0.03084 seconds with 8 queries