View Single Post
Old March 26, 2013, 08:46 PM   #1
BuckRub

Glock owners- gen 4

About a year ago I bought a Glock model 22. Love this gun!!! But every once in a while about every 60 or 70 rounds I'll get a brass in the face. Contacted Glock and they sent me a updated recoil spring, didn't help. Contacted them and they said to send my gun to them and they put a new ejector in or I could take the gun to a Glock armorer and they'd install one for free. It wasn't worth sending my gun to them for my 30 bucks and I called everywhere around here and no armorers. But yesterday I called Glock again and told him how much of a inconvenience this was since I take my gun all the way down for cleaning and this is my duty gun. Said it was their policy not to send ejector. Well today I found an armorer about 100 miles away and told them my problem, they said they'd stick two in the mail for me right away at no charge and it is stupid. So finally not Glock but nice to know there's still people who will still help others out there when its a recall. Should have them by Friday hopefully. I shoot this gun almost every couple of days. Best gun ever for me.

Had to send in a S&W pistol back one time and they sent me a shipping label and box overnight and gun made it to them next night. They fixed my gun and sent it back in about 3 days and no charge for nothing. Way to do business. If its a recall or not working properly you'd expect gun manufacturer to pay shipping and everything else. Only problem with Glock is asking people to pay shipping back to them . Hats off to S&W.

Last edited by BuckRub; March 26, 2013 at 11:11 PM.

Page generated in 0.02162 seconds with 8 queries