View Single Post
Old April 11, 2013, 06:24 PM   #57
doofus47

Quote:
We are now insisting that all gun and gun related companies leave all states that have imposed restrictive laws otherwise we boycott?
Or... Why would the state of NY allow an entity of Remington's size build weapons so dangerous that the citizens of its own state cannot own them w/out close parental (read: state) supervision?

It's a bit like allowing a local company to make meth for export only. My moral bs-ometer is red-lined. Sorry, I know that the word "moral" offends some people.

Why would I pay for a Remington that is built in NY and help pay for the operation of a state government to keep its own citizens from using what is built there? I realize that the Remington offices may not be able to make a stand as they are not in charge of their corporate destiny, but I can. I choose to avoid the Remington aisle. I always avoided Mossberg, so...

In local news, I was a lotta bit bummed about Magpul leaving, but if Colorado is going down the "we don't trust you normal peons with big boy rights" route, then Magpul has every right to walk. If the state began putting random limits, levies and penalties on what I and other citizens could do in my field of livelihood, I would probably have to leave as well.

Page generated in 0.02344 seconds with 8 queries