View Single Post
Old March 18, 2020, 11:30 AM   #1
triplebike

The Corona Virus Gun Buying Panic Thread

Here in Pa , there are 2 hour lines at the gun shops for new gun purchases. A lot of these folks are not savvy about which brands to buy or not buy. I would recommend to these new buyers to stick with a reputable company like Ruger, Sig Sauer, S&W, etc. Stay away from companies like Taurus. Saving a few dollars could come back to bite you in the long run especially if you have a problem. An example would be if you have a problem with a Ruger your firearm would be returned repaired in a week or two at the most. A Taurus would take 8-11 weeks to get back. If your buying the gun to protect you and your family 8-11 weeks is an eternity to be without protection. At that point is it worth it to save 10 dollars, I think not. I believe that excellent customer service and a very fast turn around is worth it's weight in gold when you consider the alternative.

<<<Warning. Since TFL is a firearms forum, topics must be firearm related. Firearm shortages are firearm related, but that doesn't mean it's ok to branch out into detailed discussions about Coronavirus or Coronavirus policies. Thanks JohnKSa>>>

Page generated in 0.02227 seconds with 8 queries