View Single Post
Old January 16, 2019, 02:47 PM   #20
TunnelRat

Quote:
Now I know these young innocent lads from the First Baptist Church of Houston that I portrayed so horribly were probably about to witness to me about Jesus. I feel so horrible now for trying to stay alert and possibly defending myself. And I apologize for being from Texas.
You're taking this way too personally and going a bit overboard. I doubt they were Mormons, but someone being drunk, Hispanic, and having tattoos doesn't automatically mean they're going to assault you. Would I have been cautious in that situation? Damn right. Would I have walked towards them if I felt the only way to do so safely was with a drawn firearm? No. Has anyone here asked you to "apologize"? To my knowledge, no. Relax. As for the Texas comment, it was a joke in reference to a viral YouTube video. I am confident that the people of Texas can survive some very gentle ribbing.

You posted something to the internet to a discussion forum. People commented on it. That's how this works. Now you're mad at the people that didn't agree?
Maintain situational awareness

Page generated in 0.02541 seconds with 8 queries