View Single Post
Old September 25, 2017, 08:11 PM   #1
OhioGuy

Got to shoot the M2.0 Compact!

I really didn't take the effort to do any kind of throw range review on this. All I can say is that I was actually quite pleasantly surprised at how well the gun handled, how well it fit my hand, and how easily I was able to adapt to using it. Maybe I'm misremembering, but I do not remember enjoying the full size 2.0 nearly as much. Having recently tried out the Glock 19 generation 5, I can say that I am more impressed with the Smith & Wesson somehow. I have no particular allegiance to any gun brand. The one thing that really makes me scratch my head though, is that this compact is clearly aimed at a concealed carry Market, but the texture on the grip is so overly rough that I'm sure it would tear skin right off of me if I actually had it up against my body. I think a holster with a full sweat shield would be a necessity! Or else putting some manner of tape on the side that touches me. Even through my undershirt fabric it felt like a cheese grater.

If they release a Subcompact competitor to the Glock 26 I may have to seriously consider getting one, so long as I can do something about that coarse texture!

What are other people's impressions? I found the trigger quite enjoyable. World apart from the first model.

Page generated in 0.02588 seconds with 8 queries