View Single Post
Old December 10, 2022, 03:45 PM   #19
dogtown tom

Quote:
44 AMP I'd say the letter posted here from the ATF to Engineer2001 was written by an engineer. It is concise, detailed, explains the definitions and laws used to determine which class a firearm is in, and DOES NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Also the posted copy does not include any signature or identification of who is responding, only that it is on ATF letterhead stationary. IF there is an additional signature sheet that simply didn't get posted, that's fine. But if all you have is a letter on dept stationary and NO signature of any agent, officer, or technician who can be connected with the agency, you don't have very much, and possibly nothing more that something, which someone wrote, on agency letterhead paper.
My apologies but my cut and paste skills left off the second page.
The second page pretty much answers your objections.

In the AR world its a pretty well known determination letter. I'm surprised it hasn't been posted here before.

Plano, Texas...........the Gun Nut Capitol of Gun Culture, USA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Page generated in 0.02153 seconds with 8 queries