View Single Post
Old July 19, 2013, 09:37 PM   #6
Matidas

Thanks for all the advice. I would be interested in going to one of the gunsmithing schools, I live in central Ky, so I I would probably go to a vocational school around here first, and move to a college to take a gunsmithing class after that., unless there are some good ones on the east coast, then I might be able to go to them instead. I'll look around locally to see If I can find someone good at woodworking that could teach me, I'll be working a part time job, but if I'm lucky, I may be able to help and get some money from that as well, and put it into a fund to help pay for school. I'm going to take either carpentry or welding next year in school. I'm pretty sure we have a machine shop, so I should be able to take a machine class my senior year. I'll look into reading up on the books you suggested, hopefully I can get them from the library until I can afford to buy them. I'll also look around and see if I can find any gunsmiths around here, maybe I could try and work under them as a helper and learn a little bit at the same time.

Page generated in 0.02578 seconds with 8 queries