View Single Post
Old July 2, 2014, 09:52 AM   #27
Wyosmith

Well Coldbeer I can see your point, but I have to let you in on something. The 600 and 800 that the US government admits to are not not not the only bears we have here. It's the ones they have counted and are held accountable for.

You actually did answer my question. "Who told you that"?
The US government told you that.

Another little bit of info that the US Fish and Wildlife came out with (when that man got his arm torn off at horse Creek Wyoming in 1999) was that the area of the Rocky Mountains around the Yellowstone and Teton Parks of Wyoming had more grizzlies per square mile than any place on earth including any in Canada or Russia. They have now done a back flip trying to cover that report up.

The 1400 in Yellowstone park, even if it was a correct number (which it clearly IS NOT) is only a small fraction of the Grizzlies that inhabit north western Wyoming.

Remember the Feds working the grizzlies and the wolves in the Teton and Yellowstone parks have an agenda that is being pushed from behind closed doors.
These are the same people that introduced the Canadian Timber Wolf to Wyoming (In clear violation to their own laws) and lied about it.
They are the ones that told the US Public it was only 30 wolves.
They said the Wolves would never leave the park.
Now we have wolves roaming all over the western USA and I have heard of some that were caught and killed in Minnesota and now in Oregon. All from the original population planted in Yellowstone.

Please tell me that you know the US government is not always (or maybe ever) honest with us and doesn’t always give us the accurate info!

Trust me…..we have a LOT more than 1200 elk around western Wyoming. And elk can be hard to find at times. But when I am hunting elk, high mountain deer or moose I nearly ALWAYS see grizzlies. That being said I think it’s pretty obvious that we have more than 1200 grizzlies in this area.

Page generated in 0.03642 seconds with 8 queries