View Single Post
Old July 23, 2005, 10:32 AM   #12
USP45usp

Yes, I've noticed here in the West that the MS-13 gangs are really bad in California (where CCW is hard/impossible to obtain). They have been in Oregon, usually just to set up meth labs, and are trying to move into Portland. They tried to move into Medford, K-Falls and had some presense in Eugene but that got nicked in the bud due to these areas still believe in gun ownership and in carrying.

When you read the papers in these areas where one of them (or multiple of them) have been shot and killed, they are always written in as "undocumented aliens" or Hispanic/Salvadorian nationals but when they have the pictures you can clearly see the gang insignia (tats).

They have been known to spread quite quickly in areas that curtail or ban the average joe from carrying a gun (D.C., California, MD, NJ, Etc.). The reason that they target cops (from what I've researched) is that they know who the cops are (uniforms, gun visible) and they know that the cops will chase them (car/foot) so it's easy to set up ambushes. You normal "joe" won't chase (car/foot).

As for areas that allow you to have some form of your right to keep and bear arms, they don't know who is armed so they will attack lone individuals or if they want a group will watch (stake out) the group carefully to see any indication of someone having a gun (the things that people do like shift, touch, etc..).

Since they seem to prefer "up close and personal" and use the machete instead of the gun they know that anyone that may be armed is either the first target or to wait until that person leaves. In areas that don't have allowable gun carry they just hit and run.

There are also reports here in the West that the MS-13 gangs in California are helping the terrorist to smuggle guns/bombs/drugs and especially WMD type materials across the border.

If politicians were smart (which they aren't) they would allow "open season" on ANYONE that has gang affliations by the LEO's and by the Citizens. You see any tats that are gang related, whether it's a wannabe or a true gang member then BANG, bag em and tag em and get a reward from the government (let's say, $500 per).

I don't care what people say about their rights (the gang members) or why they are in a gang, there is a war being waged by the gangs against the People and the governments are trying our hands and allowing us to become victems to the enemy.

I don't know whose worse sometimes, the gangs or the government(s).

Wayne

Page generated in 0.02583 seconds with 8 queries