Thread: FNP vs. Glock
View Single Post
Old May 3, 2009, 02:49 PM   #10
Micahweeks

Contradiction?

Microgunner, there is no contradiction. I merely stated that I actually had observed a number of advantages that the FNP I fired had over the glock. I acknowledge that I do not believe the FNP to be a superior pistol and that I think that trying to definitively say that one is better than the other is just silly. My statement about letting the flames from Glock lovers begin is made from experience. I am used to having rabid Glock fans berate me for saying that something other than a Glock might just rival there precious G-whatever. That's why I expected to have a number of Glock fans insulting me by now for saying that the FNP I fired actually had a couple of things going for it over Glock. I still believe that Glock is a terrific pistol. In terms of being rugged, I believe the Glock has the advantage. In capacity, Glock gets it. I feel the pistols are equal. But, you know how some folks can be...

"Don't tred on my G23 with tritium night sights and tac3 light and a built in microwave emitter!!! It's perfection!!!"

Page generated in 0.02642 seconds with 8 queries