Thread: Any Day Now...
View Single Post
Old September 5, 2001, 05:33 AM   #1
Point Blank

Any Day Now...

Anyone get #2 yet?? I am getting anxious!! I also notice the SWAT hangout is getting very dusty, nobody seems interested in discussing SWAT related topics, the NEW MAG!!!,tactics ,betterment of the magazine,how to help increase membership,if they are still planning on subscribing,what they hope to see in future mags,real life stories they could contribute, no scribes trying to contribute,(do you really want me to go further??). Come on guys...instead of creating a new thread in the general discussion area on "What a swell guy Rich is" help him with his pet project if you really care!!! Let us not forget,there are many that come as guests that do not register,or are members but do not feel "worthy" to post on TFL that would enjoy reading threads in the SWAT area. Make that Denny feller earn his money moderating this area!!!. Maybe i should close using the word eloquence as last time i used it eyebrows AND dictionaries were raised . Please help make it what it really could be,if you give a dam!!!!
Point Blank is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02586 seconds with 8 queries