View Single Post
Old June 4, 2008, 08:51 PM   #211
Jmac2387

1000 Round Match Oct in Central Oklahoma- Open Gun

This year we are running a 1000 rounds match in central Oklahoma the third weekend in Oct. So the guys from arizona, california and Florida mark your calendars and let me know you are coming.

In the past when your gun had a hiccup you were out. This year everyone will shoot 1000 rounds.

This year we will be counting hits and malfunctions. So the attempt here is to run a match within a match. One to keep a count of your hits on the steel targets and the other match to keep record of how many malfunctions you have. The limit will be 50 malfunctions over the course of a match. don't laugh it has happened.

There will be 20 stages with 50 targets. Shooters will need to come to the line with 7 magazines and one round in the gun. You only get to bring 8 mags to the match, so pick them carefully.

This is by invitation, you must know someone who is attending who will vouch for you. That way we don't get any GBer's or dead heads. a note from you mother will not suffice. If you have attended in the past you are welcome to come again. You know what hospitality I offer. If you want to attend find someone attending who will vouch for you or email me for credential requirements.

More as we get closer to the match. LM

Page generated in 0.02603 seconds with 8 queries