View Single Post
Old August 11, 2010, 02:07 PM   #4
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
My answer is simple: I know I don't have a legal obligation to help a a grounded attacker, but I believe I would. Perhaps I am just saying this because the thought of sitting and watching another man die sickens me and perhaps in reality I would be so enraged that the attacker did what he did (must have been serious for me to shoot him) that I wouldn't care..
The simple resolution to your need to not feel sickened in watching another person die is to do your part and dial 911. Then get out your level 3 biosafety suit, get it put on, and then approach the downed suspect with extreme caution. Now not only have you invested in self defense and will be investing in some potential legal fees, but may be out a couple hundred bucks for your biosafety suit. While you are at it, but sure to have a full med kit on hand and the training to use it as you might as well spare no expense on the person that tried to harm you and you certainly don't want the additional expense that may come from any infection or contamination you may get from the guy either.

As I said in the other thread, you don't want to win the fight now only to lose it later due to an infection you picked up from your attacker. HIV would not be a good thing.

Page generated in 0.03166 seconds with 8 queries