View Single Post
Old February 9, 2021, 04:50 PM   #24
wild cat mccane

Want to clarify as the M2 and M4 are (wrongly) getting held as better than anything.

The 1301 is BETTER than the Benelli M2. It's the same logic that the M4 is better than the M2. The BLINK system on the 1301 is the same on the super expensive Beretta A400 if price is your indicator for quality. The ARGO on the M4 and BLINK on the A400/1301 system are similar.

The 1301 costs less than the M2.

It's the best deal on the market. If you were to unload the M2 for cost, you could pick up a BETTER (more reliable) gun than the M2 in the 1301. The 1301 doesn't light hold or tight hold fail.

It is good to hear the problems of an inertia system, because online when I was shopping, it was almost impossible to hear problems with inertia and gas is always held as only being lighter recoil.

If you were to get the Comp 1301, you also get a better looking shotgun than either the M2 or M4

Meh. Good luck on the hold for reliability. I admit I learned tight being a problem for inertia.

Last edited by wild cat mccane; February 9, 2021 at 04:56 PM.

Page generated in 0.03259 seconds with 8 queries