Thread: Pressure Trace
View Single Post
Old February 11, 2018, 07:42 AM   #29
stagpanther

Successfully initiated the system, connected it to laptop and did a strain gage test. It's funny --the manual has a picture of the test gage traces with a trace with a curve on it--so I spent 10 minutes flicking the gage trying to get the trace to develop a curve like the one in the manual. lol

Ended up completely disassembling my 6mm creedmoor upper, I figure I might as well clean all the components and get a cast done of the chamber while the gun is apart.

It looks like the only way I can attach a gage is directly in front of the case mouth--I assume that when you enter the measurements for the chamber OD--you use that portion in front of the case mouth? Problem is--isn't that tapered--and therefore does not comply with the .25" consistent thickness to either side of the gage requirement?

Page generated in 0.03180 seconds with 8 queries