View Single Post
Old May 31, 2017, 03:43 PM   #44
dogtown tom
Senior Member
Join Date: January 23, 2006
Location: Plano, Texas
Posts: 2,397
Aguila Blanca So what kind of government-issued ID can an RVer get when parked at a rented/leased space in an RV campground that's owned by someone else? It's not like they're going to get a tax bill, or even a utility bill.
"ID" isn't needed as they can use their current government issued photo ID they already have. What they must provide the dealer is government issued documentation that shows their current address in Florida and their name.

This could be a hunting/fishing license, letter from the city, state, or Federal governments, even a traffic ticket.
Need a FFL in Dallas/Plano/Allen/Frisco/McKinney ? Just EMAIL me. $20 transfers ($10 for CHL, active military,police,fire or schoolteachers)

Plano, Texas...........the Gun Nut Capitol of Gun Culture, USA
dogtown tom is offline  
Page generated in 0.03163 seconds with 8 queries