View Single Post
Old May 29, 2017, 07:27 PM   #36
dogtown tom
Senior Member
Join Date: January 23, 2006
Location: Plano, Texas
Posts: 2,397
ShootistPRS ...Is a utility bill a government issued document?
It is if issued by a government entity.

My utility bill is issued by the utility company and not the city or state.
Then you would need to use another government issued document.
My electric bill is from a business, but my water/sewer/garbage bill is from my city.

I do pay property taxes and that is a government issued document. A person renting a home doesn't get a tax document because the person liable for the taxes is the owner.
Correct, so a renter would need to find another document.

It is, apparently, possible to have multiple residences in different states. It appears that just living in a state temporarily for a job assignment does not qualify unless you are in the armed forces. (which is addressed elsewhere)
Good grief. Please reread ATF Ruling 2010-6.
Need a FFL in Dallas/Plano/Allen/Frisco/McKinney ? Just EMAIL me. $20 transfers ($10 for CHL, active military,police,fire or schoolteachers)

Plano, Texas...........the Gun Nut Capitol of Gun Culture, USA
dogtown tom is offline  
Page generated in 0.03500 seconds with 8 queries